This is a recipe for a simple Keto Breakfast Burrito using clean, whole foods. It only needs 7 ingredients and 15 minutes of hands-on cooking time. Keto, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free.
This keto Breakfast Burrito is perfect for prepping. You can chop and fry whatever ingredients you’d like for your filling the night before, and only have to worry about the wrap when making breakfast.
Using whole ingredients for breakfast dishes is the best thing you can do to fuel yourself for the day ahead. Nutrient-dense protein and vegetables will give you the energy that you need.
You can make this recipe paleo-friendly by skipping the heavy cream!
How to Make This Healthy Breakfast Burrito:
This keto breakfast burrito recipe uses mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and avocado for a tasty filling, but you can use anything you like! The only ingredients needed for the crepe are eggs, heavy cream, and salt + pepper.
- heavy cream (optional)
- romaine lettuce
- roma tomato
- bacon strips
- Mix eggs WELL with the (optional) heavy cream, salt and pepper while heating up a non-stick pan.
- Fry up the bacon and any other ingredients you want in your filling. Set aside.
- Melt a teaspoon of butter in your pan. Pour half the egg mixture into the pan. Be sure to tilt the pan around quickly so you get an even tortilla! Put a lid on it and let it sit for about a minute.
- Shake the pan back and forth to see if the pancake moves around. You can use a large spatula to help as well.
- Flip the pancake out of the pan and onto a paper towel to remove excess oiliness. Repeat with the other half of the egg mix.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the crepe. Add filling ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
How Do You Roll a Breakfast Burrito?
To learn how to roll the perfect low-carb breakfast burrito, you can check out this video tutorial. Rolling with an egg crepe can make the process a bit trickier, so feel free to get creative!
How Many Eggs Can I Eat For Breakfast On Keto?
It depends on your macros. Since eggs contain almost zero carbs, you would have to eat a lot to go over your personal macronutrient ratios. At 8 grams of protein per egg, your daily allowance would have to factor in your body weight.
Breakfast Burrito Wrap with Egg Recipe and Calories:
Breakfast Burrito Wrap with Bacon and Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 roma tomato (sliced)
- 4 cooked bacon strips
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- Whisk the eggs well with the heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Heat up a non-stick pan to a medium heat.
- Melt half the butter in the pan, and pour in half the egg mixture. Immediately tilt the pan back and forth to ensure the egg covers the entire base.
- Cover the pan and let the cook for about a minute.
- When you are able to move the entire crepe when shaking the pan back and forth, carefully flip it over with a spatula.
- When it’s fully cooked, transfer to a paper towel to remove excess oiliness.
- Repeat with the other half of the egg mix.
- Spread the mayonaisse on the crepe.
- Add the lettuce, tomato, bacon and avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll and enjoy!
What Can I Eat For Breakfast On a Keto Diet:
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bowl
- Bacon Cauliflower Breakfast Skillet
- Sweet Potato Paleo Muffins
- Sloppy Joe Sweet Potato Breakfast
- Low-Carb Sweet Potato Breakfast with Poached Egg
- Sweet Potato Waffles
- 10 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Breakfast Recipes
Did You Make This Keto Breakfast Burrito?
If you made this keto breakfast burrito recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it helps us improve our recipes!