Video & Photography Services
Let’s face it. Recipe videos are a big part of food blogging today. And if you don’t follow the trends, your growth won’t either.
You know you need recipe videos, BUT:
- You don’t have the time, tools, or resources to do it yourself.
- It feels overwhelming or daunting.
- You don’t want to think about it.
What about paying someone else to do it?
Recipe videos can be very expensive to outsource. Yet, it’s so important to have them. My mission is to deliver high quality, yet simple videos at a more affordable price. Having multiple camera angles, effects, and other complicated factors aren’t necessary for an effective video, and all of those add more cost.
If you are on a budget, we can keep it simple, yet high quality.
Why are my prices more affordable?
Let’s start with this…“low cost doesn’t mean sacrificing quality”. With years of experience in video and photography, Ive become very efficient at what I do. I’ve also formulated a streamlined process of how I create these recipe videos, that way I can deliver HQ results at a bargain.
My videos consist of the following formula.
- +/- 1 minute overall. Short and simple. Doesn’t lose the interest of your viewer.
- Overhead “Tasty Style” shots – chopped and cut to the important parts with no fluff.
- Clean text popups for each ingredient.
- Hero shots at the beginning to catch interest and at the end to finish it off.
- Background music to set the vibe.
- Logo/branding/social at the end.
These “Tasty Style” Videos are Great for:
- Embedding within your recipe blog post for better visual communication – Showing your reader a quick demonstration of the whole process.
- Increase your SEO – Google favors video content.
- Increase traffic and views – Your viewers prefer having the option to watch video content along with the written content
- Increase revenue – More traffic means more revenue. Many ad companies pay more to place ads before your video.
Recipe Video Pricing
(*Regular price of $250 will resume in 2021!)
+/- 1-minute recipe process video.
Text popup overlays for ingredients.
*Cost of food not included.
*Music Licensing not included. I can use music licensed by you, or free alternatives such as the royalty-free library on Youtube.
50% down payment.
4-6 final shots (varies between side, angled, and top shots)
Overhead process shots.
Color corrected and edited.
Recipe Pins + $30
Includes photos, titles & text, logo/website/etc.
1 double image long pin 1200x600px
1 double image pin 900x600px
1 single image pin 900x600px
Video Pin +30
1 15-20 sec double pin displaying sped up process video at top, recipe title, and hero image at bottom.