Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Salad
• cups broccoli [steamed for 5 minutes and left to cool down]
• strips of bacon [cooked crispy
cooled and chopped]
• medium green pepper [small diced
approximately 1 cup]
• frozen green peas [rinse under warm water until thawed]
• medium cheddar [cut into bitesize cubes]
• spring mix lettuce
• basil pesto
to taste • salt and pepper
For the pesto mayo: Mix the mayonnaise and basil pesto together.
For the salad: Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss together with the pesto mayo. Season with salt and pepper if needed.