Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
An easy recipe for THE BEST Keto Cream Cheese Frosting. Only 3 simple ingredients, and 5 minutes needed. So good, you’ll want to eat it with a spoon! Low-Carb. Keto. Gluten-Free.
Servings: 12 servings
- 250 g cream cheese (preferably softened)
- ⅓ cup honey (80ml - use less, or more to personal taste)
- 2 tablespoon vanilla essence
Tips and Tricks:
1. If you’re making this frosting for our keto microwave cake, use the following measurements for a single serving:
2. Strict/Clean Keto: Substitute the honey for any sweetener that fits your personal dietary requirements. Since it’s impossible to accurately convert between sweeteners, I recommend taste testing until it’s sweet to your personal preference.
3. Add a small splash of milk if the frosting is too thick for your liking.
- 25g cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 37mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg