Paleo Blueberry Muffins
An easy Paleo Blueberry Muffins recipe, made with coconut flour. Needs just 7 simple ingredients and 25 minutes. Gluten-Free. Paleo. Grain-Free. Nut-Free.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup blueberries (we prefer frozen blueberries)
- 3 eggs (large)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
Preheat oven to 170C/330F
Add all the ingredients in to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and lump free.
Divide the batter evenly between 6 muffin liners.
Bake for approximately 23-25 minutes. The muffins are ready when a toothpick pressed into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before eating.
The best way to learn how to make this recipe is to watch our short instruction video.
Tips and Tricks:
- It’s important to let the muffins cool completely. I’ve found that if you try to eat them hot out of the oven, they tend to break apart a little bit. Once cooled, they hold together while still being moist.
- We also like to divide the batter between 6-8 liners for smaller muffins. In this case, check the muffins after 20 minutes of baking.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg