Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes
A recipe for THE BEST easy and healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. Soft, moist and delicious cupcakes - you won’t believe it’s a healthier version! Gluten-Free and Paleo Friendly. (Keto and Low-Carb with one easy swap!)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup pecan nuts (roughly chopped)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup shredded carrots
Preheat your oven to 180C/350F
Add everything (except the carrot and pecan nuts) into a large mixing bowl.
Whisk together until smooth and lump-free.
Add the carrot and pecan nuts.
Stir until evenly distributed.
Divide between 8 lined muffin tin cups.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
Tips and Tricks:
- The cupcakes are done when a toothpick pressed into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- We use our Cream Cheese FrostingCream Cheese Frosting to really bring out the best in these carrot cake cupcakes.
- Save a little bit of the chopped pecan nuts to sprinkle on top as a beautiful garnish.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2673IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg