Coconut Flour Pancakes
This simple and delicious coconut flour pancakes recipe is no compromise! Only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes total. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto. Paleo.
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (or use any diet compliant liquid sweetener)
Mix all ingredients together until smooth and lump free.
Melt a small amount of butter in a non stick pan over a medium heat.
Add 3-4 scoops of batter into the pan depending on the size of the pan.
Cook for 1-2 minutes per side. They’re usually ready to flip when small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes.
Serve while hot!
Tips and Tricks:
- Serve with maple syrup, honey or any diet approved syrup.
- Add some fresh fruit on the side.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 318mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 238IU | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 1mg