Ground Beef and Broccoli
This is a quick and easy recipe for healthy Beef and Broccoli, with cauliflower rice. 9 ingredients, 30 minutes and ONE PAN. Gluten-Free. Can also be made Keto, Low-Carb, Paleo and Whole 30-friendly.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time20 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef (500g)
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoon ghee (or coconut oil for cooking)
- 6 tablespoon soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup water (optional)
Add all the ingredients for the sauce (except the water) into a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
Add the onion and ground beef to a large skillet with the ghee and sauté until the beef is browned. 5-10 minutes.
Add the broccoli, cauliflower and sauce and cook until the broccoli reached your desired level of tenderness. 5-10 minutes.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, red pepper flakes and more sesame seeds. (Optional)
Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
1. If the pan gets too dry while cooking, this is when you can add some of the water.
2. You can, if you like, cook the cauliflower rice seperate and serve the beef and broccoli on top of the rice. But since it all gets mixed on your plate anyway once you eat, I suggest keeping it easy and mixing everything from the start. Might not look as pretty, but it still tastes delicious.
3. Add more soy sauce/coconut aminos to preference!
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 1108mg | Potassium: 748mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 472IU | Vitamin C: 108mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg