This is the best easy recipe for healthy Keto-friendly meatloaf. 8 Fresh Ingredients. 45 Minutes. Keto. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb.
For the Meatloaf Stuffing
- 2 lb ground beef (1kg)
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions (medium sized) (Finely chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (Finely chopped)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (We prefer gouda or medium cheddar)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (Can use soy sauce as well)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder (Mexican mild chili powder)
- 3 tsp salt (We use course salt, so use less if you’re using fine table salt)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup ketchup
Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C
Add all the ingredients for the meatloaf in a large mixing bowl - mix until well combined. Use your hands to make it easier.
On a lined baking sheet, form the ground beef mixture into loaf shape.
Spread the ketchup over the top of the meatloaf. Use more if required.
Slide into the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the exact shape/thickness of your meatloaf. It’s cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 160F/70C.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Be sure to use ketchup compliant to your personal diet requirements. For low-carb, keto, paleo and whole 30 approved ketchup - we use our own personal recipe. Find it here.
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 1352mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 377IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 3mg