Mini Pizza Crustless Quiche
This is a quick and easy recipe for Pizza flavored Mini Crustless Quiche. Great breakfast for a crowd or for on-the-go. It can even be prepped in advance. 6 Ingredients. 35 Minutes. Low-Carb. Keto. Gluten-Free.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 oz pepperoni (roughly chopped) (50g)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- to taste pepper
Preheat the oven 325ºF/180ºC.
Whisk the eggs together with the cream, salt, pepper and oregano.
In a prepared muffin pan: first divide the pepperoni equally into each cup. Then do the same with the cheese.
Now, pour the eggs mix over the cheese and pepperoni.
Finally, scoop about 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce to each cup.
Slide into the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
1. To prepare the muffin pan, you can either lightly oil the sides and bottom of each cup. Or you can use muffin liners.
2. Using muffin liners for these Mini Crustless Quiches is preferable if you’re planning to use this recipe for an “on-the-go” breakfast.
3. You know when the quiche is cooked and done when it doesn’t jiggle when use shake the pan back and forth. Further, you can then stab one of the quiches with a knife or a toothpick - if it comes out clean, the quiche is done. Here’s a handy guide that goes into depth a bit more about How To Tell When A Quiche Is DoneHow To Tell When A Quiche Is Done.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 637mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg