Keto Cauliflower Pizza
The best keto cauliflower pizza crust you’ll ever eat, and the last healthy pizza base recipe you’ll need. Easy and delicious. Only 4 ingredients and 35 minutes! Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto.
Servings: 2 servings
For The Crust:
- 700g/25oz cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
Optional Toppings: (Adjust To Own Taste)
Preheat the oven to 375F
Cut the cauliflower head into smaller pieces. Blend the pieces into a fine "snow". It should make about 3.5 to 4 cups of snow.
Put the cauliflower snow into a microwave safe bowl and cover. Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
Dump the cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea-towel or cheese cloth and squeeze all the liquid out. This is a very important step. You need to squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
Put the cauliflower back into a bowl. Add the egg, parmesan, salt, oregano and mix until it becomes a little ball of "dough".
Press the "dough" out into a thin circle [¼"/0.5cm] on non-stick baking paper on a oven tray.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
Remove, add toppings and slide under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until everything is melted and bubbly.
* There are 732 calories in a whole cauliflower pizza and 91 calories per slice of cauliflower pizza.
Tips and Tricks:
1. See the Step-By-Step instructions in the blog post for an in-depth look at making this recipe.
2. When squeezing the water out of the cauliflower, you need to make sure you get out every last drop. The dryer the cauliflower, the better the end product!
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 2324mg | Potassium: 853mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 871IU | Vitamin C: 93mg | Calcium: 495mg | Iron: 3mg