Pink ”Lemonade” Flavored Water
A new twist on flavored water! Healthy “Pink Lemonade-inspired fruit flavored water. Subtle, but delicious and super refreshing. 5 Ingredients. 10 Minutes. Keto. Gluten-Free. Paleo. Low-Carb.
- 1 gallon filtered water (3l)
- 4 lemons (just the juice)
- 6 oz raspberries (180g)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint (roughly chopped)
In a food processor, blend the raspberries and mint together until smooth.
Scrape the raspeberries and mint into a gallon jug, add the lemon, honey and water and stir until everthing is well combined.
Tips and Tricks:
1. I like to dissolve the honey in about a cup of boiling water and then add it to the big jug, for easier mixing.
2. The “Pink Lemonade” should be refrigerated and is best consumed within 4 days.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg