5 Ingredient Basil Pesto Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes
This yummy easy stuffed chicken breast recipe need only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of hands-on time, 35 minutes total time. Gluten-Free. Keto. Low-Carb.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts (butterflied and pounded to ½"/1cm thickness)
- ½ cup basil pesto
- ½ cup sundried tomato (we used sundried tomato quarters in oil)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (we used shredded cheese)
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
Lay the chicken breasts on an oiled oven safe dish and season on both sides with salt, pepper and coriander.
Spread some pesto on the inside of each chicken breast and top with the sundried tomatoes.
Finally, add the mozzarella cheese before folding the chicken over.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Add a it of parmesan on top of the chicken before baking for an extra yummy “crust”.
2. Use toothpicks to secure the chicken before baking!
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 58g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 169mg | Sodium: 762mg | Potassium: 1340mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1002IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 3mg