A seriously delicious authentic Keto Guacamole recipe using simple fresh ingredients to pack a serious flavor punch. 7 Ingredients. 10 Minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto. Paleo. Whole 30.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Cuisine: American, Mexican
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 avocado (sliced into cubes)
- ¼ cup red onion (finely diced)
- 1 roma tomato (cut the tomato into quarters, remove the seeds removed and then chop into small cubes)
- ½ lime (just the juice)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pickled jalapeño pepper (optional)(finely chopped)
- to taste salt and pepper
Tips and Tricks:
- When storing the guacamole, press the guacamole down into a bowl and press plastic wrap down on the surface of the guacamole to limit air exposure as much as possible.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 366mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 316IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg