This easy Chimichurri sauce is a delicious homemade condiment that is great on steak, or grilled vegetables. Only 8 simple ingredients, and 5 minutes needed. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto. Paleo. Whole 30.
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- ¼ shallots (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup avocado oil (or oil of preference)
- to taste salt and pepper
Tips and Tricks:
1. This sauce is amazing with steak and vegetable - to marinade and for dipping!
2. It’s also great as a zippy table condiment for just about anything - like sprucing up your scrambled eggs for breakfast!
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1168IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg