Easy Paprika Chicken Skillet
A quick and easy Chicken with Paprika recipe, perfect for lunch skillet. 7 Ingredients. 25 Minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto. Paleo. Whole 30.
- 4 chicken breasts (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 2 medium yellow onions (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- to taste salt and white pepper
- ½ cup hot water (or same amount of cream, sour cream or coconut cream)
In a large sauté pan, over a medium/high heat - sauté the onions until soft and translucent and starting to caramelize.
While the onions are cooking, season the chicken with the spice mix and be generous with the salt.
When the onions are done, push them to one side and add the chicken and red bell pepper. Be sure to let the chicken sit for a minute or two to give it time to sear.
Then stir everything together and once the chicken is almost cooked, add the water (or cream) and allow to heat through for a couple of minutes.
Garnish with a bit of fresh parsley (optional) and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks:
1. You can add sour cream or coconut cream instead of hot water for a creamier end result.
2. Serve with a side salad, like our Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 271mg | Potassium: 1093mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2740IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg