This is a quick and easy baked Chicken Meatballs recipe with a secret hidden vegetable! 6 Ingredients. 30 Minutes. Gluten Free. Low Carb. Paleo. Keto.
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1lb/400g)
- 2 cups roughly chopped zucchini
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blits until fine and well combined.
Roll into bite-sized meatballs (don't worry if they seem a bit too sticky or loose - they'll stay together perfectly once you sear them).
Heat up a pan and sear the meatballs in a bit of oil for a minute or two on each side until they get a light golden color. You might need to do 2 batches.
Transfer the meatballs to a lined baking tray and pop in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. Double check that the meatballs are cooked in the center.
Tips and Tricks:
1. You can forgo the searing of the meatballs, but adjust the cooking time to 20-25 minutes.
2. The Chicken Meatballs are cooked when they reach an internal temperature of 165F/73C.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.3g | Protein: 15.7g | Fat: 2.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 630mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 0.8g | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.1mg