Easy Refried Kidney Beans
Easy Refried Kidney Beans Recipe made in less than 20 minutes. Only 7 Simple Ingredients. Gluten-Free. Healthy.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 Can Kidney Beans (Don't Drain)
- 1/4 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp White Pepper
Add the beans (including the liquid) from the can into a medium sauce pan, over a medium heat.
Add all the rest of the ingredients, and cook until heated through.
While it cooks, be sure to smash the beans until they reach your desired consistency.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Add vegetable stock if the refried beans get too thick.
2. If it’s too saucy, just keep simmering.
3. If you would like a very smooth final product - use an immersion blender.
Calories: 8.68kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.73g | Protein: 0.35g | Fat: 0.22g | Saturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 598.61mg | Potassium: 29.54mg | Fiber: 0.53g | Sugar: 0.38g | Vitamin A: 296.5IU | Vitamin C: 0.74mg | Calcium: 3.3mg | Iron: 0.34mg