Coconut Flour Muffins
The BEST easy Coconut Flour Muffins recipe. Doubles as a delicious vanilla coconut flour cupcake when you add your favorite frosting. 6 Ingredients. 20 Minutes. Gluten-Free. Paleo.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Course: Dessert, Snack
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil (refined/odorless)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 eggs
Measure all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Mix using a hand mixer until the batter is smooth.
Divide evenly into 6 muffin liners.
Bake at 180C/350F for 15-17 minutes.
Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Tips and Tricks:
- The muffins are done when a toothpick or knife tip comes out clean when pressed into the center on the muffins.
- Because of coconut flour is sometimes finicky with how it absorbs liquid:
- You can add one teaspoon of coconut flour at a time until it reaches the consistency shown in the video.
- If the batter is too thick, use a tablespoon of water at a time to loosen the mixture.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg