Quick Chicken Al Forno
A delicious new spin on chicken breasts. Great for a quick weeknight dinner. 6 Ingredients. 20 Minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breast (About 1lb)
- 1 avocado (Roughly mashed and seasoned with salt and pepper.)
- ½ cup feta cheese (Crumbled)
- 3oz gouda (80g)(4 slices)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt, pepper, coriander and paprika.
Sear the chicken in a pan with a little bit of oil, over a medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Transfer to an oven safe dish and top with the mashed avocado and feta cheese.
Add the gouda slices on top and slide into the oven for 10-15 minutes. Until the gouda is melted and golden.
Tips And Trick:
1. For quicker and even cooking: Pound the chicken to about ½”/1cm thick. Butterfly the chicken first if it’s too thick to pound down.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 482mg | Potassium: 1105mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 504IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg