A quick, healthy and healthy recipe Pork Chili with Butternut and Kale. 6 Fresh Ingredients. 30 Minutes. Gluten-Free. Omit Butterbeans for Whole30, Paleo, Low-Carb and Keto version.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground pork (500g)
- 1 lb butternut (500g, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- ½ lb kale (250g, roughly chopped)
- 2 onions (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoon mexican ground chili
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 can butter beans (optional)
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat the oil in a medium sized pot.
Add the onions, ground pork, garlic, oregano, chili, salt and pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes.
Add all the rest of the ingredients (except the butterbeans) and bring to a boil. Then, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 25 minutes.
Add the butterbeans and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
1. Serve this with some sliced avocado.
2. Omit the butterbeans to make this Low-Carb, Keto, Paleo and Whole 30 approved.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.4g | Protein: 26.3g | Fat: 6.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.8g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1461mg | Potassium: 678mg | Fiber: 4.9g | Sugar: 5.4g | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 3.4mg