4 Minute Microwave Butternut Squash Chips
This easy keto butternut recipe gives you a healthy crunchy snack in no time! Only 3 ingredients and 20 minutes needed. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto. Paleo. Whole 30.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 butternut squash (peeled and sliced thinly with a mandolin)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or any oil of preference)
- to taste salt/seasoning of choice
Toss the sliced butternut, oil and seasoning together in a bowl.
Arrange the slices in a single on a microwaveable plate.
Microwave for approximately 4 minutes per batch.
Tips and Tricks:
1. The chips are ready when they start to darken in color. They'll crisp up once they are cooled down. If they're chewy, not crispy, they need to cook longer so adjust the time for the next batch.
2. One whole butternut takes 3-4 batches, depending on the size of the plate you use to cook them in the microwave.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 1320mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 39863IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 3mg