Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe
Want to know how to make an easy and healthy Vegetable Soup recipe? We’ve got you covered. 10 Fresh Ingredients, 25 Minutes Hands-on Time - Awesome Flavor. Gluten-Free. Keto. Low-Carb. Paleo. Whole 30.
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1 onion (diced)
- 4 celery stalks (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 4 carrots (diced - about 2 cups)
- 2 zucchini (sliced - about 2 cups)
- 4 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cups baby potatoes (omit if low-carb or keto)
- 1 cup button mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups spinach (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup green beans (sliced into bite sized pieces)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- to taste salt and pepper
Toss all the ingredients into a large pot and bring to the boil. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Lower the temperature and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how soft you want the veggies.
Once the vegetables are cooked, taste test and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Tips and Tricks:
1. I like to blend half of the soup and mix it back in with the rest - in order to give the soup more body/thickness.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1313mg | Potassium: 933mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 10084IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 2mg