Easy Instant Pot Chili
This is a quick and easy recipe for healthy Instant Pot Chili. Perfect for weeknights. 8 Fresh Ingredients. 12 Minutes in the Instant Pot. Gluten-Free.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef (500g)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans (drain the liquid)
- 1 can black beans (drain the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- garnish grated cheddar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon salt (we use course salt, use less when using fine table salt)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
Set the Instant Pot to Sauté Mode.
Brown the ground beef.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well
Seal the Instant Pot and set to MANUAL: High Pressure, for 12 Minutes.
Quick release pressure when done.
Garnish with grated cheddar.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1275mg | Potassium: 729mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1085IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 4.5mg