Mongolian Chicken Stir Fry
This simple and easy Mongolian Chicken Stir Fry is a perfect throw-together meal great for a healthy lunch or dinner. 8 Ingredients. 25 Minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto. Paleo. Whole 30.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lb chicken (thinly sliced) (1kg)
- 6 zucchini (spiralized, about 4 cups)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 4 oz mushrooms (sliced) (100g)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 oz bean sprouts (50g)
- ⅓ cup hoisin sauce (see recipe notes)
Toss everything into a large sauté pan or wok over a high heat in a little bit of oil.
Once the chicken is cooked through, everything else should be done as well. Approximately 10 minutes over high heat will do the trick.
Tips and Tricks:
1. We recommend using a homemade Hoisin sauce to ensure that this stays a Low-Carb and Keto compliant meal. Check out this great recipe from myketokitchen.com: Deliciously Simple Low Carb Hoisin Sauce.
2. If the pan get a little dry, add a splash of water as needed.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 330mg | Potassium: 875mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 4511IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg