Our obsession with Zucchini Noodles knows no end. If our previous “Zoodle” recipes haven’t converted you yet, this is The One. Mongolian Pork Stir Fry with Zucchini Pasta (and a sprinkle of crunchy peanuts and a splash of Soy Sauce) will finally make you a believer.
A bunch of fresh veggies, thinly sliced pork and Hoisin Sauce. Simple and colorful! Can I get an Amen?
We have a cool local joint called Bdobo Mongolian Grille – a neat little all-you-can-eat restaurant. You pick your ingredients and a grill master cooks it up right in front of you (with what looks like two sword-sized chopsticks)! It’s a great experience and we HAD to take that experience home and make it Chirpy-friendly!
Our version of Bdobo’s is seriously mouth-watering, stuff-your-face delicious. Not to mention the fact that it’s a one pan wonder and takes just minutes to cook. If this is your kind of thing, check out our lip-smacking Creamy Chicken Zucchini Pasta.
You’ll need good self-control with this meal. I went back for seconds (maybe thirds). You’ve been warned…
Mongolian Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 lb chicken (thinly sliced) (1kg)
- 6 zucchini (spiralized, about 4 cups)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 4 oz mushrooms (sliced) (100g)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 oz bean sprouts (50g)
- ⅓ cup hoisin sauce (see recipe notes)
- Toss everything into a large sauté pan or wok over a high heat in a little bit of oil.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, everything else should be done as well. Approximately 10 minutes over high heat will do the trick.
Tips and Tricks:1. We recommend using a homemade Hoisin sauce to ensure that this stays a Low-Carb and Keto compliant meal. Check out this great recipe from myketokitchen.com: Deliciously Simple Low Carb Hoisin Sauce. 2. If the pan get a little dry, add a splash of water as needed.