This is a ridiculously easy, one pot meal. Cauliflower Rice with Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese. Keto-friendly, Low-Carb and Gluten-Free. Needs only 8 fresh ingredients, 25 minutes and ONE PAN. Dinner on the table in a flash.
Use the “Jump To Recipe” button above to skip ahead to the recipe card, but don’t be too hasty – the post contains all the tips and tricks.
I’ve seen so many popular cheesy rice with chicken and broccoli recipes on the internet, and decided it was high time to Keto-fy it.
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken here we come!
We’ve made this easy keto recipe for dinner a few times now and it always goes down a treat! When cooking this recipe, it is one of the rare occasions we let our toddler have some dairy (aka cheese), and it’s definitely one of his favorite meals.
Although, he tends to pick out the broccoli first, which always makes me proud haha.
How to cook chicken broccoli cheese with cauliflower rice on the stove?
Right now, we’re on a big “one pan” “one pot” “instant pot” kick. There’s nothing better than throwing a bunch of stuff in a single pot or pan and that’s dinner!
It’s quick, easy and cleanup is a breeze. For this yummy recipe, all you need to do is this:
Gather around the following ingredients…
- Cauliflower Rice
- Shredded Cheddar
- Cream Cheese
- Chicken Stock
- Minced Garlic
- Ground Coriander
So, since this is a one pan meal, this is how you make Keto Broccoli Cheese with Cauliflower Rice from scratch:
Heat up a pan. Add the onion, garlic, chicken and spices. Sauté until the chicken is cooked.
Toss in the cauliflower rice, broccoli, and chicken stock.
Stir it up until everything is well combined and the broccoli is cooked to the level you desire – we prefer a slight crunch. It usually only takes about 5 or minutes!
Next, dump in the cream cheese and stir until melted.
Finally, top with cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve while hot! That’s literally as easy as it gets.
We like to serve this easy recipe with a simple side salad that takes two minutes to throw together.
It’s a super delicious broccoli chicken cheese with cauliflower rice casserole in a pan that is keto and low-carb friendly. When something tastes as delicious as this, it’s hard to believe you’re technically eating a healthy meal.
If you’re searching for more easy low-carb keto chicken recipes, then look no further. Take a peek at some of our other easy recipes:
- Paprika Chicken Skillet
- Creamy Chicken Zoodles
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Chicken Zucchini
- One Pan Keto Cabbage Chicken Teriyaki Skillet
See How To Make Cheesy Cauliflower Rice With Broccoli and Chicken:
Recipe Card and Nutrirional Facts/Calories:
One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast (500g) (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (blended/chopped into fine “rice”)
- 3 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat up a skillet and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper in a little bit of oil, until the chicken is cooked. About 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Take a bite and see if you need any more salt!
- Now, top with the grated cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (You can skip the broiler and allow the cheese to melt by putting a lid on the skillet for a couple of minutes if you desire).
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, and serve!