I’ve seen plenty of popular cheesy rice with chicken and broccoli recipes on the internet, and decided it was high time to Keto-fy it.
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken here we come!
We’ve made this a few times now and it always goes down a treat! When cooking this recipe, it is one of the rare occasions we let our toddler have some cheese, and it’s definitely one of his favorite meals.
Although, he tends to pick out the broccoli first, which always makes me proud haha.
How to cook broccoli cheese with cauliflower rice on the stove?
Right now, we’re on a big “one pan” “one pot” “instant pot” kick. There’s nothing better than throwing a bunch of stuff in a single pot or pan and that’s dinner!
It’s quick, easy and cleanup is a breeze.
So, since this is a one pan meal, this is how you make Keto Broccoli Cheese with Cauliflower Rice from scratch:
- Heat up a pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, chicken and spices.
- Sauté until the chicken is cooked.
- Toss in the cauliflower rice, broccoli, and chicken stock.
- After 5 or so minutes, dump in the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Top with cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve while hot!
That’s literally as easy as it gets.
We like to serve this with a simple side salad that takes two minutes to throw together.
It’s a super delicious broccoli chicken cheese with cauliflower rice recipe that is keto and low-carb friendly. When something tastes as delicious as this, it’s hard to believe you’re technically eating a healthy meal.
If you’re searching for more easy low-carb keto chicken recipes, then look no further. Take a peek at some of our other easy recipes:
- Paprika Chicken Skillet
- Creamy Chicken Zoodles
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Chicken Zucchini
- One Pan Keto Cabbage Chicken Teriyaki Skillet
Pin It! One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken!
One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken Recipe and Nutritional Facts / Calories
One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast (500g) (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (blended/chopped into fine “rice”)
- 3 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat up a skillet and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper in a little bit of oil, until the chicken is cooked. About 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Take a bite and see if you need any more salt!
- Now, top with the grated cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (You can skip the broiler and allow the cheese to melt by putting a lid on the skillet for a couple of minutes if you desire).
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, and serve!