This juicy Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe is super easy and super delicious. It needs just 4 ingredients and 30 minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto.
Oven Baked Pork Chops are not only super easy, but they require just a short amount of hands-on time and then a little bit of wait while the oven does all the work. It’s full of succulent flavor and is deliciously tender.
Another plus is that pork tends to be on the cheaper side, but that doesn’t mean that you’re skimping on nutrition.
What Temperature Should Pork Chops Be Cooked At?
We prefer to cook pork chops in the oven at a temperature of 400F or 200C. With this specific recipe we used 1” bone-in pork chops and we cooked them for 20 minutes at 400F, and about 5 minutes under the broiler to get a nice golden color.
How Long Does Pork Chops Cook at 400F/200C?
A 1” thick pork chop will cook at 400F/200C for 20-25 minutes. Your best best is investing in a meat thermometer. We recommend THIS one, but it doesn’t need to be fancy. THIS inexpensive one will also work well.
Pork chops are cooked and ready when they reach an internal temperature of 145F/63C. This is the best way to tell if pork chops are done.
How Do You Cook Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out?
Nobody likes tough pork chops, so if you’re wondering why your pork chops are tough – the most likely answer is that they are overcooked.
Bone-in pork chops will be juicier than boneless pork chops in most cases, so that is a start, but here are a few pro tips for getting succulent and juicy pork chops every single time:
- Always bring meat to room temperature before cooking.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork chops to avoid over-cooking.
- Once you take it out of the oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- If you prepare ahead of time, a simple marinade will also do wonders for a juicier result.
It’s easy to get tender and juicy pork chops if you follow these tips.
How To Make Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops:
Our easy and deliciously succulent Ranch oven baked pork chop need just 4 ingredients!
- Bone-In Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Ranch Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Allow the pork chops to come to room temperature.
- Put the pork chops in a container or ziplock bag.
- Add the oil and ranch seasoning and ensure that the pork chops are evenly coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400F/200C and 5 minutes under the broiler. Use a meat thermometer to see that the internal temperature is 145F/63C.
- Allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking For More Pork Recipes?
For more healthy low carb keto and paleo pork recipes, check out any of these yummy options from our archives:
- Low-Carb Keto Bunless Cubano (Cuban Stuffed Pork)
- Pan-Seared Pork with Marsala Mushroom and Peas
- Spicy Pork Tacos
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
- Pork Chili With Butternut and Kale
Did You Make This Recipe?
If you’ve made our Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it greatly helps us improve our recipes
Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops
- 2 lb bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- to taste salt and pepper
- In a plastic container or ziplock bag, add the pork chops, oil and ranch seasoning.
- Ensure the pork chops are evenly coated with oil and seasoning. Use your hands or shake and squish the ziplock bag.
- Arrange into an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400F/200C and 5 minutes under the broiler.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Tips and Tricks:
- The pork is done when it reaches and internal temperature of 145F/63C.
- We use our own homemade Ranch Seasoning recipe.