This juicy Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe is super easy and super delicious. It needs just 4 ingredients and 30 minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Oven Baked Pork Chops are not only super easy, but they require just a short amount of hands-on time and then a little bit of wait while the oven does all the work. It’s full of succulent flavor and is deliciously tender.
Another plus is that pork tends to be on the cheaper side, but that doesn’t mean that you’re skimping on nutrition.
Ingredients to Make Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Bone-In Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Ranch Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
How To Make Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Allow the pork chops to come to room temperature.
- Put the pork chops in a container, bowl or ziplock bag.
- Add the oil and two tablespoons of ranch seasoning and ensure that the pork chops are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400F and 5 minutes under the broiler. Use an instant read thermometer to see that the internal temperature is 145F.
- Allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped fresh herbs, serve and enjoy!
We prefer to cook pork chops in the oven at a temperature of 400 degrees. With this specific recipe we used 1” bone-in pork chops and we cooked them for 20 minutes at 400 degrees, and about 5 minutes under the broiler to get a nice golden color.
A 1” thick pork chop will cook at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Your best best is investing in a meat thermometer. We recommend this one, it doesn’t need to be fancy.
Pork chops are cooked and ready when they reach an internal temperature of 145F. This is the best way to tell if pork chops are done in the oven.
Nobody likes tough pork chops, so if your pork chops are tough – the most likely answer is that they are overcooked.
Bone-in pork chops will be juicier than boneless pork chops in most cases, but you should always bring meat to room temperature before cooking, and use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork chops to avoid over-cooking.
It’s best to cook pork chops uncovered in the oven. This will allow them to brown a bit on top, while leaving them succulent inside!
When done cooking, cover them with foil and let them rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to settle back into the meat.
Get an Easy 30-Minutes Recipes Ebook
Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops
- 2 lb bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- to taste salt and pepper
- In a plastic container or ziplock bag, add the pork chops, oil and ranch seasoning.
- Ensure the pork chops are evenly coated with oil and seasoning. Use your hands or shake and squish the ziplock bag.
- Arrange into an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400F/200C and 5 minutes under the broiler.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Tips and Tricks:
- The pork is done when it reaches and internal temperature of 145F/63C.
- We use our own homemade Ranch Seasoning recipe.
More Dinner Recipes:
- Low-Carb Keto Bunless Cubano (Cuban Stuffed Pork)
- Pan-Seared Pork with Marsala Mushroom and Peas
- Spicy Pork Tacos
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
- Pork Chili With Butternut and Kale
Did You Make This Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops Recipe?
If you’ve made this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it greatly helps us improve our recipes!