This cheesy dish of deliciousness is a family favorite pasta bake that we’ve transformed into a plate licking low-carb meal. No lie, I am completely in love with this Cheesy Zucchini Bake with Corn and Ground Beef recipe. Who even needs pasta?!
It might not be the prettiest of meal, but is definitely packs a punch in the flavor department.
As is the norm in Chirpy-ville, this recipe is a simple and easy one and only needs 7 ingredients – PLUS it will only take you about 20 minutes of hands-on time. Can’t complain about that!
I’m pretty sure this meal is going to be a staple in our house, because you can’t beat recreating a childhood favorite that tastes just as yummy as you remember, but infinitely healthier.
Ground Beef is so versatile and a great ingredient to use when you’re feeling lazy. It’s not only a healthy ground beef recipe that uses very few ingredients, but it is also super easy.
And the best part about it is that is a yummy, comforting zoodle one pot meal/casserole that the whole family will love.
I may be wrong, but even though it seems that the “Zucchini Noodle Rage” is dying down a little, it still hasn’t died down enough to NOT give this yummy meal a try.
There is always space for another twist to good old zucchini noodles.
Cheesy Zucchini Bake with Corn and Ground Beef – Pin it!
Cheesy Zucchini Bake with Corn and Ground BeefPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb • ground beef 500g
- 1 • onion diced
- 2 • tomatoes diced
- 4 • medium zucchini spiralized
- 1 can • corn kernels
- 1 cup • shredded cheese and a sprinkle extra for on top
- 1/4 cup • cream cheese
- to taste • salt and pepper
- for cooking • lard/oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Sauté the onion in a knob a lard until soft. Add the tomato and ground beef and sauté until the ground beef is cooked through and browned. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Combine the zucchini noodles, ground beef mix, corn, and cheese and cream cheese in the pan. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Top with cheese before popping it in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is golden.