This is a recipe for a delicious, cheesy Pizza Soup. It needs only 9 simple fresh ingredients and only 15 minutes in the Instant Pot. Low-Carb. Keto. Gluten-Free.
Do you know how to make pizza soup? It’s incredibly simple to make and is a fantastic option for a keto or low-carb meal plan. The only cooking that needs to be done is browning the meat, but the rest is all done by the Instant Pot!
Take note that even thought pickles aren’t a traditional pizza topping, don’t skip the pickles in this recipe. Their acidic flavor profile really complements the other ingredients in the soup.
Store any leftovers in the freezer to have a quick meal on hand if you’re having an extra busy day!
How To Make This Loaded Pizza Soup:
- Ground beef (We use ground beef, but you can also use Italian sausage.)
- Canned tomato
- Tomato paste
- Black olives
- Set your Instant Pot to Sauté. Add the ground beef and cook until browned. (Photo 1)
- Add all other ingredients (except cheese and parsley). Seal the Instant Pot and set to Manual: High Pressure for 15 minutes. (Photo 2)
- When done, quick release pressure and serve. (Photo 3)
- Garnish with shredded mozzarella and fresh parsley. (Photo 4)
What Is Pizza Soup?
It’s in the name! Pizza soup captures the flavor of pizza by using classic pizza toppings and herbs as ingredients. It’s a great recipe if you’re doing keto or low-carb.
Low-Carb Keto Instant Pot Pizza Soup Recipe and Calories:
Instant Pot Pizza Soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- ½ cup black olives (sliced)
- ¼ pickles (I chop 2-3 pickle spears)
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp salt (we use course salt)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- to taste shredded mozzarella cheese
- garnish fresh parsley
- Set your Instant Pot to Sauté.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add everything else to the pot (except the cheese and parsley).
- Seal the Instant Pot and set to Manual: High Pressure for 15 Minutes.
- Quick release pressure when done, and serve immediately.
- Garnish with shredded mozzarella and fresh parsley. (Optional)
Looking For More:
- Chicken Taco Soup.
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Hamburger Soup
- Shrimp Boil Soup
- Pork Chili with Butternut and Kale
Did You Make This Recipe?
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it helps us improve our recipes!