This Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bowl is a quick throw-together recipe that can be made in less than 20 minutes.
You'll need 8 simple ingredients with only a few requiring any cooking at all.
It's a great breakfast option if you're eating gluten-free or low-carb.
You will need:
- small vine tomatoes
- smoked salmon
- chopped chives
- creme fraiche
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook the eggs until they're done.
- Serve immediately with tomatoes, avocado and ribbons of smoked salmon.
- Add a dollop of crème fraîche and garnish with chopped chives.
- 4 • eggs
- 2 tablespoon • whole milk
- to taste • salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon • butter
- ½ • avocado [sliced]
- 8 • small vine tomatoes [oven roasted @ 350ºF/180ºC for 20 minutes or cheat and set it under the broiler for a couple of minutes]
- to taste • smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon • fresh chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon • creme fraiche
- Whisk the eggs with the whole milk, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and cook the eggs until they are done, but still moist.
- Serve the eggs right away with the vine tomatoes, avocado and a couple ribbons of smoked salmon.
- Add a dollop of creme fraiche to each plate and top everything with fresh chopped chives.
Shop Thrive Market Goods: Top-quality essentials at wallet-friendly prices!Start shopping at Thrive Market!
Leave a Reply