We love pancakes and this recipe is not only quick and easy, but has no compromise in flavor. They are light, fluffy and taste delicious. Top them with maple syrup, honey or a sweetener of choice (that fits your dietary requirements) and some fresh fruit.
It’s a truly delicious breakfast (or sweet snack) that’s low in carbs and packed with protein!
How Do You Make Coconut Flour Pancakes From Scratch?
This recipe needs just 5 easy ingredients and 20 minutes from start to finish. They are light, fluffy and don’t fall apart.
The Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Essence
- Honey (Or liquid sweetener of choice)
- Start by thoroughly mixing all the ingredients until the batter is smooth and lump free. An electric whisk will make quick work of this. (Photo 1, 2, 3)
- If the mixture is too runny, let it stand for a few minutes.
- On a medium heat, melt some butter or coconut oil into a non-stick pan.
- Pour 3-4 scoops of batter into the pan (depending on the size of your pan)
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side. They are usually ready to flip when little bubbles form on the surface of the pancake. The second side of the pancake usually cooks a bit faster. (Photo 4)
- Serve immediately while hot! We enjoy them with a drizzle maple syrup or honey, but you can use a sugar free variety as well. We also enjoy fresh fruits on the side!
Looking For More Healthy Coconut Flour Recipes?
We’ve also got a simple, moist coconut flour muffins here: Coconut Flour Pancakes. For more healthy low carb, keto and paleo coconut flour recipes, check out some of these delicious recipes from other bloggers in this Coconut Flour Recipes roundup.
Did You Make This Recipe?
If you’ve made our Coconut Flour Pancakes recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it greatly helps us improve our recipes!
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp honey (or use any diet compliant liquid sweetener)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth and lump free.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a non stick pan over a medium heat.
- Add 3-4 scoops of batter into the pan depending on the size of the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side. They’re usually ready to flip when small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes.
- Serve while hot!
- Serve with maple syrup, honey or any diet approved syrup.
- Add some fresh fruit on the side.