This is an extremely popular recipe that we decided to share again, because it’s just so good. Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Banana Pancakes are what’s on the menu today.
Although there are many variations of this same recipe concept, our special touch is adding cinnamon. (Yeah, super special alright…). It really elevates the flavor to new dimension and adds that special touch.
What I love most about this banana egg pancake recipe is the fact that it not only takes minutes to throw together (it’s super quick and easy!), it’s also ridiculously kid-friendly.
If you’re even remotely into the idea of feeding your kid healthy wholesome foods – this is the absolute best way to give them a sweet treat that is nutritious as well as absolutely delicious.
I mean, I love it just as much as my kid so it’s a win-win in my eyes.
My almost 2 year old is obsessed with them. Even though I only make them on special occasions, he constantly asks for these “banana cookies”.
How to make Easy 2 or 3 Ingredient Banana Egg Pancakes:
So, let talk about how to make these yummy 3 Ingredient Keto Banana Egg Pancakes.
Are you ready?
- Mix together 2 bananas and 4 eggs with a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Optionally, you can add half a teaspoon of baking powder. It only makes them slightly fluffier, so it’s not a must.
- Get a pan heated to a medium high heat, melt a knob of butter and scoop the batter into the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for a minute or so per side and…
- Voilà! You’re good to go!
You’ve got delicious piping hot Keto banana pancakes ready to be devoured.
When I’m feeling extra fancy, I like to serve it with a dollop of coconut cream and some fresh strawberries.
Healthy Banana Pancakes For One
This recipe makes a decent amount of pancakes, enough for 3 or 4 people (4 if little kids are involved), but you can cut the recipe in half and it’s a perfect breakfast for one.
Or perfect sweet snack for one. You decide.
The most important thing to note about this recipe is that you’re never going to get “proper” fluffy pancakes using only 2 or 3 ingredients. If you think of this as more of a banana fritter, you’ll probably be less likely to end up disappointed.
It’s got great banana flavor, it’s the shape of a pancake and it’s definitely a satisfying low-carb or keto treat.
For more healthy keto sweet and dessert recipes, check out any of these yummy options:
- Zesty Cinnamon Apples
- Low-Carb No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Pecan Nut Crumble
- Honey Pistachio Frozen Grapes
- No Bake Almond Cookies
Pin It! Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Banana Pancakes!
Healthy 3 Ingredient Low-Carb Banana Pancakes Recipe and Nutritional Facts/Calories:
Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Banana Pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Melt a knob of butter in a pan over a medium heat and cook about 4 pancakes per batch (depending on the size of the pan).
- Allow the pancakes to cook about 1-2 minutes per side. I like to cover the pan while the pancakes cook on the first side before flipping. This allows the top to steam a little bit, making it fluffier and also easier to flip.
- Serve immediately as is, or with a dollop of coconut cream and fresh strawberries.