Who doesn’t love guacamole? It’s a delicious side, topping, dip or meal (because, why not). Nothing beats fresh guacamole and ours is The Best Fresh Guacamole you’ll ever have.
Nothing’s better than slicing open an avocado and finding a beautiful unblemished green and yellow fruit staring back at you. Food porn at its finest, am I right?
A few minutes of chopping and dicing, mixing and mashing, leaves you with one of man’s most astounding masterpieces – Guamamole!
Hashtag food porn.
It takes a lot of self-control to not eat it all with a spoon right on the spot. Fresh guacamole is good no matter how you make it, but this recipe right here is just the bomb. Yeah. I just called a recipe “the bomb”. It’s so good it brings out the outdated 90s slang from these 90s kids.
Know what I just thought about? Paprika Sweet Potato Fries. Oh yes. Those would taste AMAZING dipped in this guacamole!
The Best Fresh Guacamole
- 2 avocado (sliced into cubes)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely diced)
- 1 roma tomato (seeds removed and cut into small cubes)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (roughly chopped)
- to taste salt/pepper
- Chuck everything into a bowl and mash it up to your desired level of chunkiness.
Tips and Tricks:1. When storing the guacamole, press cling wrap down on the surface of the guacamole to limit air exposure as much as possible.