This colorful little salad is so simple and easy and goes great with just about anything. As a person that absolutely LOVES avocado in any way, shape and form – I’m always looking for new ways to spruce it up.
I can’t guarantee that this is a very original mix of ingredients, but I can guarantee that it tastes absolutely delicious.
Another great thing about it is the fact that is takes 10 minutes from start to finish – at the very most. Depending on your knife skills of course.
All you need to do is:
- Cut avocados into large chunks,
- Dice up half a red onion,
- Dice up a seeded tomato or add a handful of halves cherry tomatoes,
- Roughly chop a bit of fresh cilantro,
- Season with salt and pepper
- Splash in some red wine vinegar,
- Give it a good stir,
- And, voilà – you’re done.
Can’t complain about something that simple, right?
This little side salad can be enjoyed with a barbecue or any kind of dinner or lunch. You can even add a bit of shredded chicken or tuna to make it a standalone lunch!
Since this little salad is such a simple recipe, you can easily spruce it up even more if you feel like it. (Although, sometimes simple is best!) Add some feta cheese, a dash of lime, lettuce – whatever you feel like!
Experimenting in the kitchen is exactly how the good stuff happens!
If you need some more fresh, simple and easy salad recipes – take a peek at some of our other yummy concoctions:
- Cilantro Apple Slaw
- Tangy Cucumber Salad
- Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Salad with Basil Pesto Mayo
- Cucumber Noodles /w Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Pin It! Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad!
Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe and Nutritional Information/Calories:
- 2 avocado (cut into big chunks)
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- to taste salt and pepper
Mix everything together and serve right away.