Our droolworthy Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs with fresh Yoghurt "Ranch" Dip is the perfect summertime lunch or dinner. Quick to prepare, quick to cook and packed with flavor! Chicken Kebabs are the ultimate summer food.
Three ingredients brought together by our finger-licking sweet savory Honey Sriracha Marinade. Simple and delicious.
If you want to save time for tomorrow's dinner, prepare the marinade tonight and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
The fun part is assembling the actual kebabs. The chicken is the star! So, we kept it simple with a slice of onion between each piece and a couple of red bell pepper squares to secure it.
Putting some chicken and veggies on a skewer is as easy as it gets and tastes like a million bucks.
Feel free to let your creative culinary juices flow when assembling. Add cherry tomatoes, pineapple or whatever your heart and tastebuds desire!
We like to serve our kebabs with a fresh Yoghurt "Ranch" Dip. Plain yoghurt, parsley, chives, dill, onion, garlic, salt + pepper = perfection!
Time to cook these beauties! The honey ensures a gorgeous sear and glorious color! It's crazy that this tasty feast only takes a few minutes to cook!
Don't you just want to reach into this photo and grab one?!
If you're looking for more easy chicken recipes, then look no further:
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Chicken Zucchini
- Mozzarella Pesto Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken – 5 Ingredients!
Pin It! Easy Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs!
How to Make Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs Recipe:
Honey Sriracha Chicken
- 4 chicken breast (cut into cubed)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into cubed)
- 1 onion (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoon light olive oil
- to taste salt/pepper
For the Honey Sriracha Marinade:
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Mix all the ingredients for the Honey Sriracha Marinade and pour over the chicken cubes. Marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- In a large sauté pan over a medium heat, add the oil and then the rest of the ingredients.
- The chicken cooked in 5-10 minutes, but don’t stir too often, so everthing can get a good sear on it.
Tips and Tricks:1. This recipe carb was originally for chicken kebabs. You can still do that. Alternate between chicken, red pepper and onion. Pour the marinade over the kebabs and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Sear the kebabs in a large pan and turn occasionally until the chicken is cooked.