Our droolworthy Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs with fresh Yoghurt “Ranch” Dip is the perfect summertime lunch or dinner. Quick to prepare, quick to cook and packed with flavor! Chicken Kebabs are the ultimate summer food.
Three ingredients brought together by our finger-licking sweet savory Honey Sriracha Marinade. Simple and delicious.
If you want to save time for tomorrow’s dinner, prepare the marinade tonight and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
The fun part is assembling the actual kebabs. The chicken is the star! So, we kept it simple with a slice of onion between each piece and a couple of red bell pepper squares to secure it.
Putting some chicken and veggies on a skewer is as easy as it gets and tastes like a million bucks.
Feel free to let your creative culinary juices flow when assembling. Add cherry tomatoes, pineapple or whatever your heart and tastebuds desire!
We like to serve our kebabs with a fresh Yoghurt “Ranch” Dip. Plain yoghurt, parsley, chives, dill, onion, garlic, salt + pepper = perfection!
Time to cook these beauties! The honey ensures a gorgeous sear and glorious color! It’s crazy that this tasty feast only takes a few minutes to cook!
Don’t you just want to reach into this photo and grab one?!
If you’re looking for more easy chicken recipes, then look no further:
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Chicken Zucchini
- Mozzarella Pesto Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken – 5 Ingredients!
Pin It! Easy Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs!
How to Make Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs Recipe:
Honey Sriracha Chicken KebabsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 • chicken breast [cut into large cubes]
- 1/2 • red bell pepper [large cubes]
- 1/4 • onion [large cubes]
- 1 tbsp • lard [or cooking fat/oil of choice]
- to taste • salt/pepper
- HONEY SRIRACHA MARINADE
- 1 tbsp • honey
- 2 tsp • soy sauce
- 2 tsp • sriracha
- 1 clove garlic [minced]
- 1/2 tsp • coriander
- Mix all the ingredients for the Honey Sriracha Marinade and pour over the chicken cubes.
- Start assembling your kebabs. Alternate between chicken and onion [or whatever you want to use]. [Keep the marinade that is left in the bowl after removing the chicken.]
- Get a pan to a medium heat, add lard and carefully lay down the kebabs. Once they start sizzling, pour the rest of the marinade over them.
- Keep turning the kebabs until each side is beautifully seared and the chicken is cooked. For the size of our kebabs, it took about 6 minutes.