This is an easy recipe for Cinnamon Apples - a delicious and healthy treat. It needs only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes to prepare. Gluten-Free. Paleo. Sugar-Free.
Eating whole foods doesn't mean you need to say goodbye to dessert. These stovetop cinnamon apples are a delicious way to incorporate some sweet recipes into your diet that are super clean and nutritious too.
If you're craving something sweet, these Cinnamon Apples really hits the spot. They're easy to make and won't take your the entire day to prepare. Keeping it simple when you're trying to be healthy is really the best way to go about things.
This recipe is also great for kids. If you make sure to source quality ingredients, then you can't get anything cleaner or more nutrient-dense than this special treat!
How To Make These Healthy Cinnamon Apples:
- lemon juice
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Cook the apple slices for 5-10 minutes, until they start to caramelize.
- Add the spices, honey, lemon juice, and a splash of water.
- Let it cook until the mixture thickens to your liking.
Are Apples and Cinnamon Good For You?
Yes. Both apples and cinnamon have many health benefits and are suitable to include in many different healthy diets.
What Can I Make With A Lot of Apples?
Apples are very versatile and can be used for many different sweet and savory recipes. A few examples include:
- apple cider
- add to a chicken salad
- healthy desserts (apple pie, muffins, sautéed cinnamon apples)
- apple sauce (served with pork)
- fruit juice mixes
How Do You Soften An Apple?
You can soften apples by a few different methods: baking, frying, microwaving or stewing. Check out this article to get a better understanding of these different methods and pick one that suits your needs.
Looking For More Fruity Dessert Options?
- Apple Raspberry Popsicles
- Cinnamon Apple Almond Crumble
- Low-Carb No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Pecan Nut Crumble
- Honey Pistachio Frozen Grapes
- Pan-Fried Cinnamon Bananas
- Kiwi Sorbet
Did You Make This Cinnamon Apples Recipe?
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it helps us improve our recipes!