It’s pretty much impossible, in my opinion, to ever TRULY kick sugar cravings. Once you’ve had a taste, the best you can do from there is to manage it and try to make healthier ingredient swaps. These Healthy No Bake Cookies are exactly what you need!
Are No Bake Cookies Healthy For You?
Sugar addiction is very easy to spot once you start doing your utmost to eat a healthy whole food diet. You know, when suddenly the sugar demon is around every corner trying to tempt you into eating that bad white stuff.
The best defense is finding a good middle ground, ie. finding some healthier alternatives to enjoy (in moderation), like these healthy no bake and raw ”cookies”.
I created these so I could feel better about eating something sweet. And to be honest, it doesn’t even feel like such a compromise, because they actually taste pretty darn delicious!
Healthier cookies made with whole ingredients are where it’s at and can be a life saving addition to make living a low-carb, keto or paleo lifestyle so much more sustainable.
How To Make Healthy Raw No Bake Cookies?
These little healthy almond no bake “cookies” are as simple as can be! They are made without peanut butter, without oats, without sugar, and can be made without butter as well.
The Simple Ingredients Needed:
- Ground almonds
- Melted butter (You can also use coconut oil)
- An optional drizzle of sugar free or dark chocolate.
- We like to use almonds that we’ve ground ourselves in a blender, but you can also use almond flour.
- Mix the almonds, melted butter (or coconut oil) and honey. (Photo 1 and 2)
- Roll into cookie shapes. (I Use two teaspoons of ”dough” per cookie). (Photo 3) Place the cookies on a sheet of baking paper.
- Pop into the fridge for 30 minutes. (Photo 4)
- Now, melt sugar-free chocolate in the microwave. I break the chocolate into block and put them in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir. I repeat this until the chocolate is melted. (Photo 5)
- Remove the cookies from the fridge and dip or drizzle them with chocolate and return them to the fridge for a few minutes.
- Then, enjoy! (Photo 6)
Since these healthy no bake cookies are so ridiculously simple, and made without milk, without oatmeal and without peanut butter, they can easily comply with Keto, Low-Carb, Paleo and Gluten-Free diets.
They are the perfect no bake raw cookie recipe if you’re in need of a healthy sweet treat. These healthy no bake cookies are 100% foolproof and as easy as can be!
They barely take 10 minutes of hands-on time to make and about 30 minutes in the freezer. Then about 5 minutes to gobble them all up if you’re not careful! So, be careful!
Looking For More Healthier Sweet Recipes?
For more healthy low carb keto and paleo sweet recipes, check out some of our other healthy no bake recipes:
Did You Make This Recipe?
If you’ve made our Healthy No Bake Cookies recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it greatly helps us improve our recipes!
Healthy No Bake Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp melted butter (sub melted coconut oil for Paleo)
- to taste sugar-free chocolate (or whatever fits your personal dietary requirements)
- Mix the almonds with the honey and butter.
- Form into small flat round cookie shapes.
- Melt some dark or sugar-free chocolate in the microwave for a minute or two (10 seconds at a time.)
- Drizzle over the cookies, or dip one half.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Enjoy! Keep refrigerated if you don’t intent to eat them right away.
Tips and Tricks:1. This recipe make about 12 cookies when using 2 teaspoons of “dough” per cookie! Multiply the ingredients to suit your requirements. 2. You can also blitz fresh almond (we actually prefer doing this), or use almond meal instead of flour.
This recipe for healthy no bake cookies was first published on February 13, 2019 and updated on May 14, 2020 to include detailed step-by-step instructions and a how-to video.