This is an easy recipe for Healthy No Bake Cookies. They are made without peanut butter, without oats, without sugar, and can be made without butter as well.
You’ll only need 4 simple ingredients to make this and 10 minutes of hands-on prep time, after which they set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
These healthy no bake cookies are a great treat for gluten-free and paleo diets.
You will need:
- ground almonds
- melted butter (or coconut oil)
- sugar free or dark chocolate (optional)
- We like to use almonds that we’ve ground ourselves in a blender, but you can also use almond flour.
- Mix the almonds, melted butter (or coconut oil) and honey. (Photo 1 and 2)
- Roll into cookie shapes. (I Use two teaspoons of ”dough” per cookie). (Photo 3) Place the cookies on a sheet of baking paper.
- Pop into the fridge for 30 minutes. (Photo 4)
- Now, melt sugar-free chocolate in the microwave. I break the chocolate into block and put them in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir. I repeat this until the chocolate is melted. (Photo 5)
- Remove the cookies from the fridge and dip or drizzle them with chocolate and return them to the fridge for a few minutes.
- Then, enjoy! (Photo 6)
Healthier cookies made with whole ingredients and enjoyed in moderation can absolutely be part of a healthy diet.
Healthy No Bake Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoon melted butter (sub melted coconut oil for Paleo)
- to taste sugar-free chocolate (or whatever fits your personal dietary requirements)
- Mix the almonds with the honey and butter.
- Form into small flat round cookie shapes.
- Melt some dark or sugar-free chocolate in the microwave for a minute or two (10 seconds at a time.)
- Drizzle over the cookies, or dip one half.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Enjoy! Keep refrigerated if you don’t intent to eat them right away.