This is an easy recipe for No Bake Mini Cheesecakes. Only 7 simple ingredients and 15 minutes needed to prepare this delicious Low Carb dessert. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb.
I love cheesecake,and I love lemon. So obviously, lemon cheesecake is one of my very favorite desserts. Making one of my favorite desserts low carb keto friendly is just a natural step to take. Can’t live a full happy life without my favorites, right?
We created this simple lemon cheesecake filling recipe and decided to use pecan nuts for a keto approved base.
Keto desserts are what makes a healthier lifestyle completely sustainable. By making smart ingredient swaps, you can still enjoy all your favorite desserts!
Our keto mini cheesecake bites with no base, (a traditional base that is), is made using a low carb keto friendly cheesecake base prepared with crushed pecan nuts.
Any good cheesecake starts with a good base, and this keto friendly cheesecake base is not only easy but also delicious and since it’s made with pecan nuts, it adds delicious depth of flavor as well.
Ingredients to Make No Bake Mini Cheesecakes:
- Cream cheese
- Lemon (Juice and Zest)
How To Make No Bake Mini Cheesecakes:
- Add the pecans, honey and melted butter to your food processor and blitz until it is relatively smooth. This is a personal preference of course. You can leave it chunkier if you want more of a contrast in texture between the keto cheesecake filling and the base.
- Use about a teaspoon of base per cupcake liner and pressed it down. Chill while making the filling.
- Beat together the cream cheese, lemon juice and honey with a hand mixer or you can throw it back in your food processor.
- Use a spoon or a pipping bag to add a small amount of filling to each pecan crust. Garnish with lemon zest. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
I like to keep my mini keto cheesecake bites in a container in the freezer. When I’m ready to serve one, I take them out of the freezer and let them sit for at least 10 minutes. That way they are nice and firm and since it’s summertime, a refreshing mini frozen dessert to cool you down.
Keto Cheesecake Calories:
The reason I like to serve this recipe in mini servings is because a smaller portion is so much better for you. You get to have a delicious dessert in a tiny, but satisfying bite to get rid of the sweets craving, all while still keeping things low on the calorie and carb count.
Even if you indulge in a mini cheesecake, you’re still low on the calorie and carb counts. Considering the fact that we’re talking about a delicious dessert!
Get an Easy 30-Minutes Recipes Ebook
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
No Bake Keto Cheesecake Crust
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
Keto Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- lemon zest
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor and blend until relatively smooth. You can also leave it chunkier if you desire.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape out the pecan crust as well as you can.
- Now, add the ingredients for the cheesecake filling to the same processor and blend until well combined. (I zest one lemon and use half of the zest in the filling, and the other half as garnish).
- Divide the base mix evenly between your vessels of choice. (We use 1” mini cupcake liners). Press it down with your fingers or a spoon until flat.
- Use two spoons or a piping bag to top the pecan base with the cheesecake filling.
- Garnish with more lemon zest.
- Keep refrigerated.
- I like to keep these bites in a container in the freezer and take it out about 10 minutes before serving.
- To make a full size cheesecake, double the recipe for the filling and the crust.
More Dessert Recipes:
- Keto Cinnamon Apple Pie Almond Crumble
- Zesty Cinnamon Apples
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Banana Pancakes
- No Bake Raw Almond Cookies
Did You Make This No Bake Mini Cheesecakes Recipe?
If you’ve made this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it greatly helps us improve our recipes!