This keto meatloaf recipe is perfect for a simple and easy weeknight dinner. You can have this ready in about 45 minutes, with most of that time being hands-off cooking time in the oven.
You’ll need 8 fresh ingredients (plus a few healthy pantry staples). The almond flour makes this a gluten-free, low-carb meatloaf.
If you like this keto meatloaf with cheese, then you’ll love our Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers.
You will need:
- ground beef
- celery stalks
- shredded cheese
- parmesan cheese
- almond flour
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- dried oregano
- chili powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C, then add all the meatloaf ingredients into a large mixing bowl. (Photo 1)
- Mix until well combined. Use your hands to make it easier. (Photo 2)
- Form the ground beef mixture into a loaf shape on a lined baking sheet. (Photo 3)
- Spread the ketchup over the top of the meatloaf and slide into the oven, baking for 35-45 minutes. (Photo 4)
When the “loaf” has reached an internal temperature of 160°F/70°C, then it is cooked properly.
Almond flour is a great gluten-free substitute for breadcrumbs when making meatloaf.
For the Meatloaf Stuffing
- 2 lb ground beef (1kg)
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions (medium sized) (Finely chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (Finely chopped)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (We prefer gouda or medium cheddar)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos (Can use soy sauce as well)
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (Mexican mild chili powder)
- 3 teaspoon salt (We use course salt, so use less if you’re using fine table salt)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup ketchup
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C
- Add all the ingredients for the meatloaf in a large mixing bowl – mix until well combined. Use your hands to make it easier.
- On a lined baking sheet, form the ground beef mixture into loaf shape.
- Spread the ketchup over the top of the meatloaf. Use more if required.
- Slide into the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the exact shape/thickness of your meatloaf. It’s cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 160F/70C.