Stuffed Chicken. It SOUNDS like it should take a lot of effort, but in reality – it’s as easy peasy as can be. Now, when you’re talking about our Mozzarella Pesto Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken, just the name sounds like too much to handle!
But rest assured, it’s not only one of our easiest and quickest recipes, but it also tastes like a million bucks. And…it only uses 5 ingredients. What what?! Yes, only 5 simple ingredients.
- Chicken Breasts
- Basil Pesto
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ground Coriander
So, here’s the long, tedious process of making this recipes:
- Butterfly the chicken breasts
- Spread some basil pesto on the inside
- Add a couple slices of sundried tomatoes
- Top with a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fold it over.
- Pop it in the oven.
Yep, that’s all it takes.
Once you’ve assembled those 5 ingredients, it goes for a 25 minute bake in the oven. What comes out is pure dinner heaven. Juicy stuffed chicken breast that really packs a punch in the flavor department.
In my opinion, there’s nothing quite as delicious as chicken, in particular chicken breasts. They are not only extremely versatile, but ridiculously to spruce up. So, even if you don’t know you to cook, you’re sure to impress your family with this one.
Stuffed Chicken Breast for president!
If this doesn’t tickle your fancy, do check out some of our other other easy and incredibly yummy chicken recipes:
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Chicken Zucchini
- Honey Mustard Stuffed Chicken
- Quinoa Crusted Chicken Parmesan Salad
- Orange Chicken Salad
Mozzarella Pesto Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast – Pin It!
Baked Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe:
5 Ingredient Basil Pesto Chicken with Sundried TomatoesPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Lay the chicken breasts on an oiled/buttered oven safe dish and season on both sides with salt, pepper and coriander.
- Spread some pesto on each breast and top with the sundried tomatoes.
- Finally, add the mozzarella cheese before folding the chicken over. You can secure the edges with toothpicks while cooking to keep it together.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- (It's not required, but you could add a little butter on top, and a light sprinkling of parmesan if you have it on hand).