This is THE BEST easy Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe. Made with just 4 fresh ingredients and 35 minutes total time – it’s simple, but actually delicious! Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto.
We always start with a base of our homemade 5 Minute Marinara Sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese and whichever toppings we have at hand.
You will need:
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Minced Garlic
- Dried Oregano, Salt and Pepper
- Blend the cauliflower into small rice-sized pieces (or just buy cauliflower rice to save a step!). (Photo 1)
- Put the cauliflower rice into a microwave save bowl, cover and cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool down for a few minutes. (Photo 2)
- Dump the cauliflower onto a clean tea towel and squeeze the water out. This is very important – spend some extra time to really get as much liquid out as you possible can. The dryer the cauliflower, the crispier the end product. (Photo 3 & 4)
- In a mixing bowl, add the cauliflower and all the rest of the ingredients. Mix until it forms a ball of “dough”. (Photo 5)
- Use your hands to press down the dough on baking paper into an evenly flat and round pizza crust. (Photo 6)
- Bake in a pre-heated (380F/180C) oven for 25-30 minutes. Until the pizza is golden all over and browning on the edges. (Photo 7)
- Remove from the oven and immediately add your desired toppings. We used our homemade 5 Minutes Keto Marinara Sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices. (Photo 8)
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Cut into slices, garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately! We love dipping the pizza slices into our yummy Celery Ranch Dressing.
The most important step is making sure you SQUEEZE THE WATER OUT. The dyer the cauliflower before mixing with the rest of the ingredients, the better the end product.
You can spruce it up in the exact same way as a regular pizza! Some ideas:
– sautéed mushrooms, onion + green pepper
– pulled pork, red onion + BBQ sauce
– shredded chicken, mushrooms + homemade mayo
– bacon + avocado
One serving (half a pizza) contains only 366 calories per serving and 11g net carbs.
Keto Cauliflower Pizza
For The Crust:
- 700g/25oz cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
Optional Toppings: (Adjust To Own Taste)
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Cut the cauliflower head into smaller pieces. Blend the pieces into a fine “snow”. It should make about 3.5 to 4 cups of snow.
- Put the cauliflower snow into a microwave safe bowl and cover. Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Dump the cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea-towel or cheese cloth and squeeze all the liquid out. This is a very important step. You need to squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Put the cauliflower back into a bowl. Add the egg, parmesan, salt, oregano and mix until it becomes a little ball of “dough”.
- Press the “dough” out into a thin circle [¼″/0.5cm] on non-stick baking paper on a oven tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Remove, add toppings and slide under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until everything is melted and bubbly.
Tips and Tricks:1. See the Step-By-Step instructions in the blog post for an in-depth look at making this recipe. 2. When squeezing the water out of the cauliflower, you need to make sure you get out every last drop. The dryer the cauliflower, the better the end product!
- Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Creamed Spinach
- 9 Keto Recipes with Cauliflower
- One Pan Tandoori Fish and Garlic Butter Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Gnocchi with Bacon Cream Sauce
- Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks by PoshInProgress.com
- Keto Loaded Cauliflower Casserole by GreenAndKeto.com